Important Advisory for Payment of Fees for Consular Services (w.e.f 01 April 2023)Posted on: March 05, 2021 | Back | Print
In order to make the consular process simpler and convenient for the applicants, the fee (Fee structure available below) for different consular services, henceforth, could be deposited directly into the Embassy of India’s METROBANK Account.
• Henceforth, NO cash fee of any kind would be paid/deposited at the Embassy for any consular service w.e.f 1 April 2021.
• The applicant can deposit their fee in the bank directly, prior to or on the same day of visiting the Consular office for the service. Applicants are advised not to deposit the payment more than 48 hours prior to their visit to centre.
• The applicants are to deposit their documents at the Consular office only along with the fee deposition slip.
Details for depositing fee into the Embassy’s account are as follows:
• Account name - Embassy of India
• Subscriber/ Cardholder’s - Applicant’s name
• Reference No - ID number (any valid ID of the applicant such as Passport etc.)
• Subscriber No. - N/A
• Mobile number - Applicant’s Mobile no.
• Mode of Payment (to bank) - Cash (Cheque payment will not be permitted)
Please note that “GREEN slips” are to be used not BLUE
In case the applicant lacks any document(s), he/she would be required to submit the document within the time frame of the service he/she has applied for. The application would not be processed without all necessary documents.
Applicants could opt for courier (LBC) service by paying additional PHP 200. However, for Passport the courier service is mandatory.
To check documents required for the different consular services kindly go to our official website: https://www.eoimanila.gov.in/ and select the Consular tab.
The chart for fees of various consular services is available here : ‘Annexure’.